CaliDat – The Calibration System
The calibration software package CaliDat covers the typical needs of all kinds of calibrations on tableting machines.
It is mainly used for quasi-static calibrations of linear signals. Moreover it is capable of high samples rates thus allowing you
to execute dynamic calibrations. Characterization of nonlinear behaviour and hysteresis effects – which often remain invisible in classical calibration procedures – is possible.
- Linear Fit with residual plots
- Interpolated nonlinear calibration table
- Setpoint result table with tolerance and deviation overview
- Calibration report as PDF
- Database for calibration archive and traceability
- CFR21 compliance